Evolution Express Set Includes:
- DCS210+ Command Station/Booster With Intelligent AutoReverse
- DT602 Super LocoNet Throttle
- UP5 Universal Panel
- PS615 Power Supply
- Evolution Express Manual
The DT602 Advanced Super Throttle & DCS210+ Advanced Command Station Offers
- Works with compatible LocoNet systems
- Color 2.4” LCD Display Screen
- Advanced menu system and displays
- Built-in scrolling help and prompting
- Soft ON/OFF switch, with zero OFF power-drain
- Advanced display Power Saving for longer wireless battery operation
- No more 9V batteries to remove! Throttles are now powered in wireless modes by 3 AA cells!
- Can use recharged AA batteries
- Available in standard tethered or Radio Duplex
- Duplex Scan for available Networks and radio signal strength. Run without cords!
- All throttles come with a LocoNet cord that can be unplugged, and is replaceable
- Dual throttle controls let you control two locos simultaneously
- Run locomotives with “encoder click” knobs for both speed and direction control
- Full numeric keypad makes loco selection simple
- Control light and sound effects functions with the press of a button
- Control 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Supports simplified decoder programming
- Simplified 2 or 4 digit addressing setup
- Over 9,000 locomotive decoder addresses
- Supports turnout and stationary decoder control
- Over 2000 turnout decoder addresses
- Fast clock display
- Recall feature
- Advanced Route editor
- USB Interface
Big System Capacity for Big Layouts
- Run up to 100 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 100 throttles at the same time on your system.
Over 9000 Locomotive Addresses
- Address 00 for operation of one loco or MU consist without decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing lets you use the road number of your engines as their addresses. (Address 0128-9000+)
5 or 8 Amps of Power to Run More Trains
- Selectable Scale Voltage for Safe Operation in ALL Scales
- Customizable Voltage Settings
- 5 amps of power with included PS615 power supply
- 8 amps with PS2012E power supply (sold separately)
- Control 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder capabilities).
Two DCC Outputs are Better than One!
- Use one output for programming decoders while the other runs the layout. No need to shut down the layout to program decoders!
- Use one output for a braking section while the other runs the layout.
- Built in read/write programmer lets you program and read back CV values.
- Supports Paged programming (Digitrax preferred method). Also supports direct, register and ops mode programming
- Supports Universal consisting (Digitrax preferred method). Allows ALL locos to be consisted prototypically, even analog locos.
- Advanced consisting and Basic consisting, too!
- Nested consisting where consists can be consisted together.
Stationary Decoders, Turnout Control & Turnout Position Reporting
- Access to stationary decoder control for turnouts and other devices.
- DT602 reports turnout position based on last command sent.
- Control 2000+ stationary decoder addresses.